Are you overwhelmed with the thoughts of returning to work?
The Covid Pandemic confronted all of us with fundamental life changes and new challenges. Now, as we approach the return to the workplace and the new normal – new challenges await.
Join us for a FREE virtual talk on Wednesday the 13th of October from 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm to explore some practical and psychological strategies to help. We’ll explore and discuss methods to increase wellbeing, reduce negative self-talk, and to support yourself & others during this period of change.
About our speaker, Jayson Moran
Jayson is a psychologist who specialises in helping professionals and their organisations move forward. His background is in the psychology of performance, achievement, development and wellbeing.
Since 2017 Jayson has been helping founders, professionals and organisations move forward in three ways:
– By helping them overcome barriers to productivity and performance such as stress, confidence, and motivation.
– By facilitating greater clarity and organisation through more effective planning, problem-solving, & decision making.
– By increasing personal and professional wellbeing, happiness & satisfaction.
Jayson is a full member of the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) and studied Psychology in both Trinity College Dublin and University College Cork. He is a recently published researcher and a full member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC). He also runs the popular Meetup Group: Practical Psychology – Performance, Development & Wellbeing.
– You must be a tenant of The Oval to attend this Virtual Talk. This event may be recorded or used for promotional and or marketing purposes, so by registering for the event, you are providing consent to the use of your image thereof. Alternatively, you can choose to turn your camera off.
– If joining from Eirgrid, please use your personal email address to register.
– Please note this virtual talk is hosted on Zoom, the Sonalife Team will issue the zoom link via email to each participant prior to the virtual talk taking place.