Give yourself a great start to the year and get a 20 minutes massage!
The Oval is delighted to present FREE massage sessions in Block One on the 25th of January!
An on-site massage station will be set up in the main reception of Block One. Each registered participant will receive a 20-minute massage based on the Japanese form of Shiatsu. It is performed on a specially designed chair, through clothes using no oils. This is an excellent way to wind down from a stressful day or need 20 minutes to sit back and relax!
A health checklist will be completed with you by your therapist. We ask that participants inform the therapist if they have any medical conditions or are pregnant / trying to get pregnant, and the massage will be adapted accordingly.
Register for your preferred timeslot below.
Benefits of massage include the following;
- Stress Reduction
- Reduces muscle tension and associated pain
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps relieve headaches and backaches
- Increases energy levels
- Improves mental alertness and concentration
- Boosts memory
- Increases circulation
- Calms the sympathetic nervous system
- Relaxes mind and body
– You must work at The Oval to avail of this massage day.
– Limited massages are available, individual registration is essential, select your timeslot below.